Welcome to “Mobile Attitudes” (the “Platform”, “We” or “us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains our practices concerning the personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. If you do not agree with this policy, you should not use the Platform.
I. What information do we collect about you?
We collect and process information you give us when you create an account and upload content to the Platform. This includes technical and behavioural information about your use of the Platform. We also collect information about you if you download the app and interact with the Platform without creating an account.
II. How will we use the information about you?
We use your information to provide the Platform to you and to improve and administer it. We use your information to, among other things, show you suggestions in the feed which you might like, improve and develop the Platform and ensure your safety. Where appropriate, we will also use your personal information to serve you targeted advertising and promote the Platform.
III. Who do we share your information with?
We share your data with third party service providers who help us to deliver the Platform, such as cloud storage providers. We also share your information with business partners, content moderation services, measurement providers, advertisers, and analytics providers. Where and when required by law, we will share your information with law enforcement agencies or regulators, and with third parties pursuant to a legally binding court order.
IV. How long do we keep hold of your information?
We retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the service. Where we do not need your information in order to provide the service to you, we retain it only as long as we have a legitimate business purpose in keeping such data or where we are subject to a legal obligation to retain the data. We will also retain your data if we believe it is or will be necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
We will generally notify all users of any material changes to this policy through a notice on our Platform. However, you should look at this policy regularly to check for any changes. By accessing or using the Platform, you acknowledge that you have read this policy and that you understand your rights in relation to your personal data and how we will collect, use and process it.
The types of personal data we use
We collect and use the following information about you:
If you choose to register to use the Platform using your social network account details (e.g., Facebook, Google), you will provide us or allow your social network to provide us with your username and public profile, including but not limited to, your name, city, your birthday, and the list of your contacts. We will likewise share certain information with your social network such as your Platform ID, access token and the referring URL.
3. How we use your personal data
- Identify you and potentially improve and/or customize the platform;
- Send you administrative notices or Account notifications;
- Address inquiries and respond to customer service requests, questions and comments;
- Administer your Account and manage your Account profile information;
- Send you newsletters and mail (including email);
- Create a more personalized User experience and customize certain content you see on the Platform;
- Identify trends, conduct data analysis and determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotions and other service offerings;
- Improve your User experience and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Platform service and functionality offerings;
- Ensure your safety and security including reviewing user content, messages and associated metadata for breach of our Community Guidelines and other inappropriate content;
- To enable you to socialise on the Platform, for example, by allowing other users to identify you via the "Find other friends" function or through their phone contacts;
- To ensure that you are old enough to use our Platform (as required by law).
- Other purposes that we believe are necessary to protect our rights and the rights of others, or as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- In order to comply with our legal obligations, we use your data to help us detect abuse, fraud and illegal activity on the Platform;
4. How we share your personal data
- If you choose to register to use the Platform using your social network account details (e.g., Facebook and Google), you will provide us or allow your social network to provide us with your username and public profile. We will likewise share certain information with the relevant social network such as your app ID, access token and the referring URL.Service Providers
We provide information and content to service providers who support our business, such as cloud service providers and providers of content moderation services to ensure that the Platform is a safe and enjoyable place.Analytics providers
We use analytics providers to help us in the optimisation and improvement of the Platform. Our third party analytics providers also help us serve targeted adverts (if you have chosen to receive personalized advertising from us and/or our partners). For more information about how our analytics providers collect data from the Platform, please see our Cookies Policy.Advertisers and Advertising Networks
We share information with advertisers and third party measurement companies to show how many and which users of the Platform have viewed or clicked on an advertisement. We share your device ID with measurement companies so that we can link your activity on the Platform with your activity on other websites; we then use this information to show you adverts which may be of interest to you.Our Corporate Group
We may also share your information with other members, subsidiaries, or affiliates of our corporate group, to provide the Platform including improving and optimising the Platform, preventing illegal use and supporting users.Law Enforcement
We will share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organisations if legally required to do so, or if such use is reasonably necessary to: